Prefer to Listen?
EnVue Telematics, a leader in offering clients advanced telematics products and after-sale consulting services, has partnered with leading Mobility Management Services company OVATION Wireless Management. The partnership offers EnVue clients access to industry-leading wireless management services to support deployments of connected devices and ongoing support and cost management.
“We’re happy to partner with EnVue, to provide a full-service mobile workforce solution”, states Lance Merklein, Mobile Fleet Solutions Consultant for OVATION. “We are excited about working with EnVue’s industry leading telematics solutions coupled with our device and carrier support solutions to deliver successful and cost effective deployments for fleets or businesses. EnVue clients will further benefit from our complete and turn-key solution for those fleets and businesses looking to equip their employees with mobile devices seamlessly.”
Dan Shive, Director of Client Engagement for EnVue Telematics, said the company is pleased to partner with OVATION.
“At EnVue, we continue to create additional value by offering unique services that are proven to save time and money as it relates to our clients’ mobile needs,” said Shive. “No matter how big or small your mobile platform and capabilities, it’s worth taking a look into what OVATION has to offer.”
What OVATION Wireless Management Offers
OVATION works with Fortune 1000 companies around the world, supporting them in managing, securing and supporting connected devices. The company offers a range of innovative capabilities that provide wireless management solutions for fleet managers in a variety of areas. They include the following:
- Rate Plan Optimization. Clients can realize initial savings of 20% to 40% on wireless carrier expenses by using a data-driven, comprehensive optimization aligning actual consumption to the best available rate plans, features and discounts.
- Monthly Invoice Management. OVATION will manage wireless carrier invoicing providing ongoing optimization, allocations, AP coding and optional bill payment services.
- Procurement and Full Device Logistics. OVATION can handle all mobile procurement services as well as staging and kitting of devices to ensure a successful deployment.
- Endpoint Management. OVATION helps manage wireless programs providing 24/7/365 support so employees get the help they need, when they need it.
- Specialty Device Projects and Deployments. OVATION supports any type of connected device, including smartphones, tablets, M2M and IoT.
- Bundled Leases for Multi-Device Technology and Installation. Clients can bundle all their mobile devices, accessories, applications and support into one low, monthly lease payment.
- Staff Augmentation. OVATION also can provide mobile experts that deliver onsite support for your mobile program.
EnVue Offers OVATION Managed Mobility Service
“Through EnVue, fleet managers have an experienced Managed Mobility Services partner with OVATION to deploy and manage their mobility program. The specialty capabilities offered by OVATION gives fleets many ways to safely implement and manage innovative connected devices”, Shive said. “All forms of safety are key components to our clients’ business as well as ours,” said Shive. “Through this partnership, we can offer our customers an opportunity to simplify and safely manage these important technical hardware and software needs.”