Manage your fuel expenses the smart and secure way with a fleet card
Together, FLEETCOR-issued fuel cards with the Samsara or Geotab platform help customers fight fraud and identify potential fuel card misuse by matching a vehicle’s location with the merchant’s location at the time of a purchase.
Now with enhanced authorization controls for added protection
Whether you’re a small business, a truck driver, or a Fortune 500 company, we can help you find a fuel card that is right for your business. FLEETCOR-issued fuel cards include Comdata, Fuelman, and Fuelman MasterCard.
What FLEETCOR Offers
Fuel Card Controls
- Enhanced security with driver ID/PIN validation for fuel purchases
- Set spending limits that include merchant type, day of the week and time of day
- Control expenses by tracking and managing fuel purchases
- Track and report fuel purchases by vehicle/card to simplify regulatory compliance (such as IFTA and Fuel Purchase reports)
- Simplify expense reporting by matching miles traveled to gallons purchased
- Get an alert when a fuel purchase is made on a fuel card and the vehicle is not within a predefined distance to the pump
- Get an alert when a vehicle is fueled above a predefined percentage of a fuel tank’s capacity
*The integration of a fuel card with a telematics solution cannot predict or prevent all fraudulent transactions. Only when integrated with the Geotab or Samsara telematics solution and data is available. Only when a qualified FLEETCOR fuel card is selected. Alerts available only on FLEETCOR fuel cards carrying the Mastercard® brand and when integrated to the Geotab telematics solution.
All You Need In a Fuel Card. Nothing You Don’t.
The Fuelman® card provides a better way to buy fuel than cash or credit cards. It supports businesses in reducing fraud and misuse with purchase controls and real-time alerts. It also offers enhanced reporting of expenses for drivers and vehicles that lead to better business decisions, as well as leading fuel rebates. The Fuelman card is accepted at 50,000 preferred fuel sites nationwide.
For Trucking and OTR Businesses
The Comdata® card offers services aimed at trucking and OTR business. That includes 7,000-plus truck stops in a national network. The card can pay for scales and tire purchases. The Comdata card also helps businesses stay compliant using tax, licensing and permit services. All this in addition to spending controls.
For The Go Anywhere, Do Anything Local Business
FLEETCOR fuel cards that carry the Mastercard® brand lets businesses control spending while allowing the convenience of refueling anywhere Mastercard is accepted. The card also offers a full suite of enhanced controls including determining when and where purchases are made and the ability to limit spending by location, date, time of day and dollar amount.